Monday, January 23, 2012

Here we go!

Well, I've been throwing around the idea of a blog for a long time but have not really actually had the time... or mental energy... to make it like I wanted. Well, with the help of a very tech-savy best friend and a little 'free' time at home on a sick day for my boys... VOILA! I'm super excited to finally be a part of the blogging world. I have recently discovered that writing is verrrrrry therapeutic for me so heads up... you may find yourself reading funny kid stories one day and tearful, soul-spilling, more-information-than-you-wanted-to-know entries the next. Consider yourself warned! ;)

One thing is for certain, our life as a family is full of ups and downs. We never know what the day will bring. But amid the chaos that is life- the sick kids, lost debit cards, missed appointments, business trips, fast-food dinners and laundry piles- We find joy. No matter what. It isn't always easy, but it is a journey that I am thankful for every. single. day.

No comments:

Post a Comment