Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Cowen!

This was quite a hectic week in the Eide household. Usually, not much else gets accomplished during parent-teacher conference week at our house. As long as everyone eats something for dinner and goes to bed on time, I consider it successful. Well for whatever reason, I decide to go all "Holly" on Cowen's birthday party this year- even though it was the same week as conferences! There were several night-time and lunch-break runs to Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby and I don't think I slept much, but it was TOTALLY worth-it!



He requested orange rolls for breakfast! :)


















I was kind of having a rough morning... Hubby thought these might brighten my day! ;)

We spent dinner with the Hitts and came home for ice cream sundaes-Cowen really likes the cherries! ;)
We also began a new tradition- we curled up in my bed and read On the Day You were Born and Heaven is for Real for Kids- perfection! :) Happy Birthday, sweet boy... you are our JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment