Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our Brynnie Girl...



This weekend was the much anticipated Father Daughter Dance at Bellview! This is a special night that we look forward to each year. This year's theme was 'Under the Neon Lights" so when she found a neon blue and green dress with peace signs on it, there was NO talking her into the cute little princess dress I found! But this girl knows what she wants- and this momma lets her make her own choices... most of the time! ;)
Nama came over to help curl her hair- she wanted wavy big girl curls! ;)



My loves! These two have SUCH a special relationship- Gregg's eyes just light up when he sees his beautiful girl. I love watching the two of them together...

I can't believe how big my sweet baby girl is getting! Every day she warms my heart with her smile, challenges me with her spunk, and fills my soul with her contagious joy. We LOVE you sweet Brynnie!









1 comment:

  1. Tell B she looked beautiful (and loved the hair especially)!

    ReplyDelete